Saturday, June 11, 2011

Family visit and more of Colorado:)


I have the best family!!! My siblings decided to come and visit me in Denver. We had so much fun. The weather threatened not to cooperate with my outdoor plans but everything worked out in the end. The first day we visted Golden Colorado. It is just a cute town. We ate pizza, walked around main street looking at the shops and took pictures.

The next day we went to 6 Flags. As kids we always had season passed to Great America in California. Love roller coasters!

Sunday we got to go to a place which I have heard alot of people talk about in Denver. Its called Red Rocks. Its an big ampitheatre where they have outdoor concerts and movie nights in the summer. It was so pretty there. There are also trails to hike around there. These pictures will show you one of the reasons I love Colorado.


 




The last night here Jeff wanted to get some night shots of the city. We had fun taking cool pictures. The following pictures show Jeff's AMAZING photography skills.... and some of the Buchanan's great modeling skills!



Love Denver at night!!! So basically we had an awesome weekend. I am so lucky to have some of my best friends be my siblings. Poor Jeff must have been tired of all the girl talk by the end of the weekend but he was a good sport about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment