Tuesday, June 14, 2011

California Bucket List!!!

So I ran into this girls blog and I thought it was an awesome idea. Basically she got this idea from her Aunt and its similar to what on of my good friends Helen does. So there are alot of advantages and disadvantages of being single. Some of the advantages being the ability to travel more, spend your free time however you want, financially have less obligations ect. So basically she made a Bucket list of things to do while she was still single. I want to make a bucket list for each assignment I take. They don't necessarily have to be big things but it will be a good way to see and do as much as possible. They can be as simple as a bike ride or jog on the beach, getting a guys number at the gym, to going to Disneyland and things like that. I have a list started which I will post at a later time but I wanted to get ideas from everybody! I will also blog about my adventures. Hopefully it will be a good way to get out there and meet people too!! I am gonna need that for sure because the closer I get to leaving the sadder I am about leaving the amazing poeple I have met here in Colorado:)

No comments:

Post a Comment