Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New place

So anyone that knows me know that when it comes to electronics and technical things I suck. I am known to make the computer freeze, or make a simple setup complicated. My dad always asked if it was a "user error" to which I would roll my eyes. Well I am happy to report that I set up my cable, internet and printer all by myself!
Here are some pics of Colorado! The first was the prettiest canyon we drove through on the way here. Glad I was awake for this part. The next pictures are from Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Went with an old friend Joe whom I haven't seen in years:) It was pretty cool!



4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and excited for your adventures. But I started crying I miss you. I am so glad you came my way even if it was just for two years. You slept through the prettiest parts of that canyon so you should probably drive back through for a visit sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... no crying...it will make me cry. Why didn't you wake me up? I miss ya and am so glad Utah was part of my plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry got say it but that is the messiest made bed I have ever seen lol!!!!!!! Love you Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new place! It is so cute! and I agree with madison :) That was one messy made bed haha.

    ReplyDelete