Saturday, April 13, 2013

Where Does the Time Go??

    Seriously where does it go?? I can't believe it is the middle of April! I meant to post this last weekend but it just didn't happen. So last weekend marked one year from when John proposed. It has been the best year. We can't really remember life without each other so I guess it feels like it's been even longer. I love waking up to my best friend. Wish I could say every morning but the life of a night nurse doesn't allow that. It just makes me appreciate our time together that much more. So a couple of weeks ago John's brother and girlfriend came out to LA. We absolutely love having visitors. Especially since we don't live near any family:( We did a lot of fun things. I don't know if you know this but LA is so fun:) We went to Santa Monica beach and did some tandem biking. I can check that off my bucket list. I actually didn't really like it. Riding on the back I felt like I had no control, not to mention couldn't see where I was going. It was a fun thing to do with this handsome guy though!

I went to my first ever soccer game while they were here. It was fun. Talk about a low scoring sport. The fans kept things lively. Here is our soccer team photo.
Since we were coming up on our year engagement anniversary we were telling them about Paradise Cove where John proposed. It is up in Malibu and so pretty. You actually go on a little hike and then walk down some stairs into the cove. They wanted to see it so we went. That place will always have a special place in my heart.
Here is us a year ago:)

Here is us a year later:) Just love love this boy:) He will tell you I love to annoy him...which is also very true!!
Later that evening we checked out the LACMA, a museum with a super cool light display. 
Thought you might enjoy some kissing. Too much? Too bad. So that is life as of late. With me working nights and being gone a lot during the week and John working lovely busy season hours we make the most out of every weekend! I sure do miss being closer to family but I sure am grateful for my own little family here in Los Angeles.


No comments:

Post a Comment