Thursday, October 20, 2011

Amber's Visit Continued:)

Well I guess I was almost done..... We did some other fun things like walking around in downtown Hollywood. We admired the Chinese Theatre which Amber had to explain the significance of. We went to a museum called The Getty. It was ginormous. Seriously we spent a couple hours there and only saw the gardens and one of the five buildings there. We also went to Runyon Park. Runyon Park is up in the Hollywood Hills. It is known for celebrity sitings. Much to Amber's dismay we did not see any:( It was a really cool place to hike. There were lots of people there dragging (literally) their poor purse puppies up the trails. We saw some yoga going on in the park. Pretty cool popular place with awesome views of the city. I had sooooo much fun:) I was so spoiled last month. I got to visit Jessica in Salt Lake and have Amber visit me here. I can't wait for Thanksgiving so we can ge the whole family together!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment